Agile Internal Auditing
A course on Agile focused methods and how internal auditors are adopting these methods to maximise output and increase collaboration whilst retaining quality.
Training Center Location
BHBi DELIVERS 1 DAY OF FACE TO FACE TUITION
AT IT'S TRAINING VENUES
"Train with BHBi's highly experienced tuition team - with an industry leading track record. We teach you to be Audit Industry Prefessionals, not just to pass exams"
DAY 1. AGILE INTERNAL AUDITING
Introduction To An “Agile” Approach to Internal Auditing
- Outcome focussed
- Getting the Right Depth and Focus – Just In Time Style
- Maximise the Work Not Done
- Continuous Quality
- The Role of The Engagement Supervisor
- International Standards 1300 / 1311 and 2340
- Know Your Organisation & Know Your Organisation Risk Management Framework
- Focus on International Standards 2010 / 2201 % 2100/2110/21020/2130
- Customise your audits – focused on Value & Risk – one size does not fit all
- Challenge That`s The Way We Have Always Done It
- Transparency – Alignment – And Decisions As You Go
- Constant Communication With The Stakeholders and Audit Team
- A “Visual” Planning Approach
- Trust & Motivation
- Being Quick & Decisive – Not Always Being Confined To A Plan – Adapt
- Impact over Depth
- Early & Continuous Assurance
- Adapt Your Reporting Style
- Teamworking / Continuous Involvement and Ownership
BHBi offers training through a face to face classroom approach. These delivery methods, combined with the professionalism of our highly experienced tutors.
Candidates enrolling on BHBi's tuition delivery program will be assigned a dedicated tutor, will receive access to the online learning materials, and will attend workshops at our training venues with high quality experienced professionals where refreshments and lunch will be provided.
» View courses, modules, locations and enrolment information
Thanks for visiting BHBi
Hi. I'm Mark Barnes one of the directors at BHBi.
Is there anything I can help you with? Perhaps you are keen to find out more about a course?
Thanks for your message or question.
I'll get back to your shortly. I look forward to chatting more with you.